Yes, the news that we were becoming Hello Kitty Online Insider last week was actually a joke, and we're back covering the World of Warcraft and all of its ten million players (most of which showed up on the Isle of Quel'danas this week, as you can see above, courtesy of WI reader Sync). Here's a look at the most popular and interesting posts from Joystiq's Azeroth-inclined sister site, WoW Insider.
- Sunwell griefing runs rampant
What happens when you put hundreds of players in the same place? Rampant griefing, of course.
- Shattered Sun Offensive pendants make some regret faction choices
Regretting that Aldor or Scryer faction choice that you made way back when? Too bad.
- Proudmoore gets badge vendor to 100%, chaos ensues
On the first realm to unlock some of the world event rewards from patch 2.4, things get a little nuts.
- Patch 2.4.1 available for download
Blizzard wasn't just joking around last week -- they were working, too.
- Sunwell Daily Quests
Our feature page on the Sunwell Dailies has everything you need to know about unlocking the NPCs on Sunwell Isle.
- Guildwatch: Years between bosses
When guild drama rears its ugly head, our weekly Guildwatch column is right there to document it all.
- The trinkets of Magisters' Terrace
What to look for in terms of trinkets inside the game's new five man instance.
- Hybrid Theory: Brutallus and you
Making it past patch 2.4's big gear check with a hybrid class.
- Ready Check: Getting your first bear
Our hardcore raiding column tells you how to head into Zul'Aman and pick up the coveted bear mount.
- Know Your Lore: The Wrynn dynasty
KYL covers the kings of Stormwind and what happened to most of them.