What do you think about this new PS3 ad campaign? Check out high resolution images here, whilst you read our weekly recap.
- Warhawk: Operation Broken Mirror (PS3)
We get our hands on the upcoming multiplayer expansion.
- NovaStrike (PS3)
We play the upcoming PSN shooter. Impressions and screens.
- R-Type Command (PSP)
Irem's space shooter gets tactical. Hands-on impressions.
- Joytron's PSP skin case
Easy to install peripheral does the job.
- Nyko's FrontMan guitar
Great guitar works on both Rock Band and Guitar Hero III.
- PSN to experience 'scheduled maintenance' on April 14
To accommodate for the upcoming Store redesign.
- Take 25% off used games at GameStop
Good way to get games on the cheap.
- Clean your PS3 fan with quick-n-easy test
Video shows you how.
- Over 2 million PS3s sold in Japan
Still a long way to go before it catches up to Wii.
- BBC iPlayer comes to PS3
So you can watch BBC any time on PS3.
- Best-selling PS3 exclusive ranks 51st in overall 2007 sales
Top PS3 games rank low in overall sales.
- New Blu-ray tech supports enhanced iPhone integration
Who doesn't want a $600 remote for their PS3?
- Home client downloadable via proxy but servers are locked
Don't expect to get on Home yet.
- Firefly being prepared for Blu-ray
Watch one of the best series ever, now in HD.
- CryENGINE 2 port 'challenging' on PS3, but will look like high-end PC
Crytek works magic on consoles.
- Survey says: Sony fails to capture female gamer market
They still prefer the DS.
- PSP software holds no place on 2007 bestseller list
Why are sales so poor on Sony's handheld?
- 'Why are you hacking your PSP?' asks Sony
Do you feel like a rebel?
- Killzone Liberation joins the Greatest Hits lineup
Now only $20.
- Hilariously large PSP battery
The idea of "portable" gets lost.
- Super Hind flies to PSP in May
First screens and details.