Other fascinating informational drops from the pdf document:
- The company expects to spend 12% of gross revenues from the game on further marketing.
- Funcom's server farm is scaled to handle some 500,000 - 600,000 subscribers at launch.
- AoC has had 20 front covers already, and expects to top 30 by the end of May.
- Last week Age of Conan's website had some 475,000 unique visitors (according to Google Analytics).
- The company acknowledges that its launch success also hinges on its partners. "The Company's most important partners/suppliers are IPsoft, SCi Entertainment/Eidos, Cisco, Dell and GlobalCollect."
- Funcom is up front about the bottom line on AoC's future: "The success of the game will depend first and foremost on the response it receives from players after several hours of playtime of the finished product."
[Via Ten Ton Hammer]