If you haven't played Audiosurf, you're missing out on one of the best fusions of music and game since Milon's Secret Castle. After importing any MP3 you like, you're hurtling down a procedurally-generated course collecting and destroying gems, with every twist and turn created by your music. We know, we know, we're explaining it poorly. You really just have to try it.
According to GamesTM, you might soon have another way to do just that. In a feature about Audiosurf, the magazine reported that the game will be available "soon on Xbox Live Arcade." It seems like it would be a great fit on XBLA, so here's hoping we get some more official word soon.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03