It seems crime has taken a serious jump in the last few hours and the only place affected has been the little known city called, Liberty City. According to the LCPD Crime Blotter, crime is up nearly 900 million percent from yesterday alone! While we could only speculate what could have caused the spike, we think it's safe to say that it's going to get a lot worse before it gets any better.
In all seriousness, the LCPD Blotter (which tracks multiplayer statistics in Grand Theft Auto IV; available on the Rockstar Games Social Club) showcases some huge numbers for a title inching-in on its first 12 hours of release (more in the European/Australian region).
Some of the more interesting numbers include:
- Crime rate up 848,780,099% from previous day
- 24,700 criminals have been arrested
- 781,556 cars have been stolen
- 8,241,576 call outs have been made
- 221,525 N.O.O.S.E. call outs have been made