It's all about guilds this week -- not only did we have one of the biggest breakups in recent memory (D&T met their end, as you can see below), but on Joystiq's sister site WoW Insider, many of our most popular posts had to do with guild management, in both good and bad situations. If you run a guild or if you're just part of one, it's worth the click on these to get the inside story on running (and crashing) guilds in Azeroth, from now until Wrath of the Lich King and beyond.
- The /gquit Macro
Don't just /gquit -- /gquit in style.
- Wrath of the Lich King Friends and Family Alpha patch notes leaked
Spells and talents past 70 are available -- you just can't play them yet.
- Is Karazhan no longer for entry-level raiders?
Moroes and Attumen is, but the rest of Kara might be too tough for those folks in blue gear.
- Death and Taxes guild disbands
They used to get world first kills regularly, but now they're rerolling.
- Keys to a successful alt
Ways to make sure that other character you've got is as successful as your main.
- Officers' Quarters: Jerk message of the day
"Go f&$# yourselves, San Diego."
- Guildwatch: "Makes it sound like Teapot Dome up in here"
Of corrupt guilds and the guildleaders who ruin them.
- Hybrid Theory: Death Knight distress
Will the coming of another tanking class unseat the hybrids that are already there?
- Ready Check: Death and raid guilds
How can your guild make it past the expansion leap?
- Breakfast Topic: Biggest AH sale
What's the biggest cash-in you ever did at the ingame Auction House?