- World of Warcraft is the inspiration for many games. Apparently, not all are that great.
- Everyone is suffering over at Dark Legacy Comics, but there is still time to play games. Too bad there is no time for pants.
- Where would the long weekend be without Activision/Vivendi commentary? Nowhere. It would exist nowhere.
- The warlock's predicament continues, first as he attempts to escape his unforeseen captivity and then, well, let's just say he's in trouble.
- Everyone needs a little gardening humor.
- Ding! shows us how to show the vendors some love. Okay, maybe not terribly ineffectual vendors.
- Teh Gladiators give their little pet a chance to rampage. He is still not an ostrich.
- This week, Disgraph brings us Indiana Dwarf and the Temple of the Frozen Beta.
One of my favorites won that week, and again, I won't spoil it for you. LFG won 20.6% of the vote, and came in first!