The use of real-life personalities in games and game design is not unprecedented. The default Commander Shepherd model in Mass Effect is based on Dutch model Mark Vanderloo. Chell, the protagonist in Portal, is based on voice actress Alésia Glidewell, and Kristen Bell not only provided her likeness but also voiced a character in Assassin's Creed. Not to mention, of course, nearly every video game based on a movie or TV show.
Rabbids, Persian Princes and Beyond Good & Evil 2? Check out all our coverage (and a bountiful amount of screenshots) from Ubisoft's Ubidays 2008 event.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox 360