"It was news to us," said Bourdain, later adding, "our conversion rate is much higher than 6%, but Microsoft remains the only one calling the shots. They could delist Mad Tracks - or decide to keep it." He also noted that they were making PC games prior to XBLA and that, "you get removed without notice after 6 months in most stores."
Bourdain also talks about the potential of developing for PSN, his feelings on the Wii, and their upcoming XBLA title Things on Wheels. Check out the full interview here.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03