The lawsuit is said to be tied to an outstanding incentive bonus for a past project, one which the parties could not amicably resolve. Tecmo states that it will let the court settle things and bring about a "true, fair, and quick resolution." As for the Team Ninja studio, it remains "committed to producing compelling and cutting edge games in order to maintain its reputation as a high quality developer and to continue to receive the support of its loyal fans."
While it's obvious that Tomonobu Itagaki didn't make games like Dead or Alive and Ninja Gaiden by himself, we wonder if another star developer will emerge to give Team Ninja an incendiary pass to the presses. Is this Itsygaki's time to shine?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03