According to their report, the game's cavalcade of Super Mario staples will each have their own unique batting and pitching powers. Mario swings away with a feisty fireball, while Yoshi pitches in an arching rainbow.
Tiny screens also reveal a number of less-than-obvious character additions, like the residents of Delfino Island, Dixie Kong, and... Goombas. If anyone knows how the armless baddies of Mushroom Kingdom are expected to either bat, throw, or catch, please let us know.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19