Network - Bug Fixes
- When viewing in spectator mode Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ wheels should now turn correctly.
- Track and route options no longer change when host gets back to lobby in private/LAN.
- Race results are now correct if a host migration occurs at the end of the race.
- Other playerÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½s progress/positions are now correctly updated when you enter the race results screen.
- Several NaN (brown screen) related fixes.
Network - General
- Race to race lobby timer is now 15 seconds
- A timer has been added showing how long the session has been up and running is shown on the tickertape after joining a session.
- Changes to what is displayed in lobby when a player has kick votes.
o The player who has been voted for can see this fact and the number of votes they have received.
o Players who have voted to kick someone can see who they voted for but cannot see the number of votes.
o Players who have not voted do not see anything.
- Banned sessions no longer appear in private session list.
- Reverse gear is now disabled for the first two seconds of a network race to stop players reversing off the start line.
- Added ability to change collision types in all sessions (not enabled in Demolition Derby).
o Forward Only (this is the normal behavior for Ranked/Unranked)
o On (Collisions are always on)
o Off (Always off).
- Numerous anti griefing checks to turn off collisions when players are griefing.
- Fix for distance shown in distance online stat.
- A warning message is now shown the first time you enter system link.
- In non-drift races, the race results screen shows the fastest lap that each player achieved in that race.
- When a player retires or terminally damages in race, a message telling all players of this fact is sent to the chat system so displayed in the overlay in game.
- Cars become semi-transparent when collisions are turned off due to griefing.
- Improvements to prediction system to reduce effects of lag when players are close by
- Fix for occasional excessive smoke coming from other players in network mode
- Fix for exploit where a player could upload an incorrect lap time
Game - General
- Xbox 360 achievement fix.
- Several optimizations and performance improvements.
- It is now possible to look left and right while in bonnet camera.
- Fix for a hang when selecting a gear outside the gears available on the vehicle (this was possible with H-Shifter)
- Fix for cars very occasionally flying into the air when hitting curbs.
- Fixes for custom action maps
- Track rendering optimizations.
- Brown screen problem no longer awards achievements or causes glowing white cars.
- Fix for airborne achievement Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½ now awarded even if car flips upside down during jump
- Fixed frame rate stalls and stuttering on Xbox 360.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One