This week, Sunday Morning Funnies includes ranting, crying, joking, and even some crazy old guys trying to fight each other.
- Prepothteruth from Dark Legacy Comics talks about predictability and improbability that can creep into plots.
- Extra Life speaks out against level 30 mounts, crying, I earned that thing!
- Shakes and Fidget meet The Guardian. You even get a joke, an intermission, and some explanations (sort of).
- You may have noticed that we've been talking about the Spore Creature Creator lately. While it isn't Warcraft-related in itself, many people have been using it to create sporelings similar to WoW characters! We even have a gallery. So, to celebrate, and pique your curiosity, I am including GU Comics' The Spore Creature Editor.
- LFG's Richard is starting to go a little bit bonkers. No no, more than before. In fact, he even fancies that he has a destiny.
- NoObz has a lovely father and son moment.
- Ding!'s Kissybear is taking a walk on the Alliance side of things.
- Teh Gladiators come upon an old, old arena match.
- On The Adventures of Disgraph T. Dwarf, Shari begins ranting about the rampant use of the word "gay" by certain types of players.