Everything else, eh? Aside from Waggletech® and Overpriced Plastic Shell® integration (yes, Zapper support confirmed), expect the Wii version of World at War to feature some significant scaling back in the graphics department, and co-op and online multiplayer modes. So, same game? Or just the same name?
Check out our full interview with Treyarch right here.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19