There are few games with an aesthetic as immediately recognizable as Parappa the Rapper, so our expectations were understandably high when we first read about Parappa designer Masaya Matsuura and Parappa artist Rodney Greenblat's latest collaboration: Major Minor's Majestic March.
Publisher Majesco (enough with the M's!) has released the first batch of screenshots of the Wii-destined marching game and we're not disappointed. Sure, the screens aren't knocking the collective wind out of us the way Parappa's 2D-slash-3D graphics did back in 1997, but c'mon, look how cute the whole thing is!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19