Massively's sister site WoW Insider is currently hard at work at the Worldwide Invitational, Blizzard's big to-do in France. They were onhand this morning for the big announcement, and though it's not really Massive we have to admit we're still pretty excited for Diablo 3. But you're here for MMO news, which the WI team has for you in spades. Representatives from Blizzard offered up a heaping helping of Wrath of the Lich King information, with some great info for just about every class. You're going to want to head to WoW Insider for the full monty, but here are a few highlights:
- Fury Warriors will be dual-weilding 2H weapons.
- Rogues will get a new AoE.
- Priests will get a new crowd control spell.
- Shaman totems will now affect an entire raid.
- Hunters (as if they weren't cool enough) are going to see pets having talent trees of their own. A complete revamp of the pet system.
Gallery: Worldwide Invitational 2008