In the real world, buying a sassy lil' getup can be a cathartic release. In virtual land you just feel like a chump. So Tecmo, Team Ninja, Microsoft, whoever, take your Ninja Gaiden "horse armor" and shove it!
... Still reading? You're not actually interested in -- boy, this is awkward ... Okay, here ya go fella:
Update your "in-game look" with these new Ninja Gaiden 2 costume packs (200 Microsoft Points each):
- Biometal Hayabusa Costume is "organically forged to the body with liquid cooled channels and reinforced armor"
- Shadow Walker Hayabusa Costume is a "futuristic interpretation of classic cloth ninja garb, reinforced in all the right areas" (wink, wink)
- Fiend Hayabusa Costume is "inspired by the Hayabusa namesake, the falcon; this demonic costume mirrors the intensity of Ryu's vengeance and fury" (when he's not wearing a tutu)
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03