In asking PR rep Jimmy Soga, he informed me that it was the decision of Marvelous to yank the game from the show. Why? Well, they felt it wasn't a strong enough build to show the public. I asked if it was perhaps a problem of the game crashing or it being that the section quarantined for the press at E3 was rather glitchy, but he had no other information for me other than I would not be able to play it.
Stay tuned for impressions from the games that are at the show.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19