While we've known this since the release of the Beta patch notes, we now have some of the details, courtesy of Mania of Mania's Arcania and Petopia.
In fact, some of the pet skills are so enticing that I'm beginning to think I'm going to need about 8 more stable slots! Here is a look at some of the juicier talents:
- Bats will be able to stun an opponent for 2 seconds.
- Bears will be able to Swipe similarly to druids, hitting three enemies in melee range.
- Birds of Prey will be able to disarm opponents for 6 seconds.
- Hyenas will reduce movement speed.
- Moths will be increasing their own attack power, and healing themselves.
- Nether Rays will have a spellcasting interrupt, preventing any spells from that school for one second.
Tip: Don't confuse pet skills with pet talents! Read up on the new pet talent trees for more information.