Light gun game Wild West Guns rides into town the European Wii Shop today for its worldwide debut, complete with Zapper compatibility, six levels, four-player support, and a whole host of mildly offensive steretypes. Truth be told, it looks quite fun in the post-break trailer -- certainly a lot more engaging than, say, Target Terror. Far more importantly, it gave us an excuse to post a Will Smith video. Wicky, wicky!
Defend Your Castle has also finally arrived, and is totally worth a look.
- Wild West Guns -- WiiWare -- 1000 Wii Points
- Defend Your Castle -- WiiWare -- 500 Wii Points
Wild West Guns (WiiWare)
Defend Your Castle (WiiWare)
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19