It is quite difficult to be excited about a game you don't hear much about, and so it comes as a non-shocker to hear that the game has been canceled. IGN reports that a THQ rep made this statement: "Basically, the PSP version was cancelled because of control issues ... When it was ported over to the PSP, the controls simply didn't translate well, and instead of pushing out the product with translated controls, it was canceled."
This must be bad news for Destroy All Humans! fans. For the rest of us who didn't have any vested interest in seeing alien "Willies" unleashing, we can all rest a little easier now.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 108
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15