We've already reported on what we saw of this promising 2009 title; now it's your chance to get a five-minute guided tour of the game. There are no edits in this HD vid (courtesy of G4), so you get a feel for what it's like to have a developer walking you through its creation. Of course, this also means there's plenty of running around not doing much, since all the cool bits haven't been condensed into a trailer.
The parts of this video that stand out most are the platforming (strong Assassin's Creed vibe there), a moment in combat when the player "restrains" a foe to the ground with electricity, and a very unique use of his powers – acting as a human defibrillator to jump-start the heart of a dying pedestrian. Click here to watch the full clip at G4.
[Via PS3 Fanboy]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25