"We feel we owe you all a small heads up, and our apologies for lack of updates," he writes. "Seriously, yes, we're still here and working hard on getting Alan Wake for you to enjoy. Sure, we've been in development for a long time and if everything had gone perfectly smoothly there probably would be a game out for you guys to play already. But designing a completely new game can be hard, and sometimes you need to take a detour to find the best route forward. ... I'm sure you will enjoy Alan Wake when we're done."
We're sure we'll enjoy it too, Mika. We can't promise that we won't need our grandkids to explain the Xbox 1440's neuro-controls, but we're sure that beyond that it'll just be a hoot.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03