iPhone developers! Do you need to make a quick mockup of your iPhone app for a presentation to venture capitalists?
Don't struggle with creating your own UI elements. Geoff Teehan and crew have come up with a Photoshop PSD library full of UI assets that you can use to whip up a mockup of that killer app in time for the meeting with Mr. Moneybags.
The PSD file is now at version 1.1, with the following improvements over the 1.0:
- changed document to 160ppi
- added number and symbol keyboard views
- added key press
- added address book alphabetical navigation widget
- added plus icon
- added new checked and unchecked elements
Yahoo also provides UI elements and wireframes for the iPhone on their developer network.
[Via Daring Fireball]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 39
- Type Smartphone
- Operating system iOS (8)
- Screen size 4.7 inches
- Internal memory 16 GB
- Camera 8 megapixels
- Dimensions 5.44 x 2.64 x 0.27 in
- Weight 4.55 oz
- Released 2014-09-19