Also highlighted: the two-player versus mode -- which is based on score and time, as far as we can tell, and not simultaneous multiplayer, but we doubt it, because that sounds amazingly insane -- interfering with each other's shots, sharing flippers, and generally just having a frustrating old time.
Just knowing that a new Crush pinball game is being released tomorrow somewhere makes the world seem like a happier, warmer place.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19