Mythic plans to offer various NPC vendors and services within the Tavern based on your Guild rank. Examples given include a flight master, crafting merchant, renown merchant, siege merchant and a Guild Standard merchant. One especially interesting service is offered at Guild rank 16 and opens up a "Guild Leader Hall" that only guild leaders and officers may enter. This hall offers a rest bonus, giving all those inside rested experience. It doesn't really seem like the rested state is any better than a normal rested state, so don't flip out like a Witch Elf or anything just yet. Check the gallery for some images of the two Taverns and for more detailed information on the various merchants and services, head below the break.%Gallery-21881%
- Flight Master: Taverns provide flight masters who offer normal travel options, but also guild rank-based locations including: Gunbad's Entrance, Bastion Stair's Entrance, and Lost Vale's Entrance
- Guild Standard Merchant
- Crafting Merchant: This merchant will sell various components for crafting which are not otherwise able to be purchased, but must usually be found via butchering or scavenging.
- Renown Merchant: The Renown Merchant offers Renown gear at a discounted rate of coin.
- Siege Weaponry: This merchant offers siege at a discounted rate.
- More: We have plans to add even more specialized merchants to the guild hall as time goes by!
- Recall Scrolls: Players can buy a guild recall scroll from the store which will allow guilds to transport back to the tavern during a city's peaceful state
- The Leader's Hall: At guild rank 16, this room provides Guild Leaders and Officers with a rest bonus, which gives a bonus to the player's rested experience.
- Guild Registrar: The fellows who help out with Guild Creation can be found right outside of The Viper Pit and the War Quarters, so you can easily find them and other guild related services there!
|Did you enjoy this? Make sure to check out all of our previous Warhammer Online features, and don't miss any of our ongoing coverage as Massively goes to WAR!|