As if to counterbalance the modicum of confidence we can place in WiiWare with Mega Man's arrival, he'll be showing up with (we kid you not) PLÄTTCHEN twist 'n' paint (Bplus, 1-8 players, Rated E for Everyone, 1,000 Wii Points) in tow. According to the release, you'll (we're still not kidding), "Play as one of the countless FantasyMEs and fight as an astronaut, butterfly, car or football against sharks, cowboys, asteroids and skulls in numerous, fabulous fantasy Worlds."
... When Haley Joel Osment finally finishes that biopic about the brilliant yet cripplingly autistic boy who manages to create a WiiWare game every week, we imagine the part where his game PLÄTTCHEN twist 'n' paint is released with Mega Man 9 will be the equivalent of "the big game."
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19