Aside from offering two playable characters and the ability to "fight, dash, jump and kill like a true ninja," the Wii exclusive is almost certain to provide one of the most novel uses of the nunchuk yet -- you know, as a nunchuk. Probably.
Either way, Ubisoft is confident enough in Tenchu 4's merits to lay down a fairly specific prediction in the press release: "Tenchu 4 will come to a North American and European audience where it will be well-received by both fans of the series as well as Wii owners who have been looking for an edgy and exciting game." It will be well-received ... hmm, perhaps it's more of a command?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19