Autumn in the World of Warcraft is a time for celebration. A mere two days after the two-week drinking binge that is Brewfest ended, the Darkmoon Faire arrived outside of Thunder Bluff this morning to hang around awhile. When it departs for another month-long hiatus on October the 12th, you'll only have to wait until the 18th before Hallow's End begins.
If you are Alliance, all you need to do to participate is hop a boat to Ratchet and ride/run west. Alternatively, you can approach it from Darkshore, although you'll have to run down through Ashenvale and into the Barrens, so it might be a long walk.
Here is a rundown of some of the festivities, quests and prizes available:
- We've created a comprehensive Darkmoon Faire deck guide that will help you pick up one or more of their amazing trinkets.
- Learn all about the Darkmoon Faire's ticket reward system. Yes, they have prizes!
- Check out what the various vendors have to offer. From exotic foods to unique drinks, herbs and potions to rare gems, you might just get away with a steal.
- There are tonk controllers!
- Visit Sayge to have your fortune told!
- Are you a blacksmith, leatherworker or engineer? Do you collect non-combat pets? Stay tuned this week for our Collector's guide to the non-combat pets of the Darkmoon Faire, and this Friday's Insider Trader: A Crafter's guide to the Darkmoon Faire.