"Xbox is an unqualified success" said Ballmer, adding "the product is selling very well" and that "the Xbox is an absolute home run." And when Mercury News pushed the point a bit further, asking whether or not a 360 price cut was a last ditch effort to spur console sales, Ballmer responded with an emphatic "no" saying "that's the craziest thing I've ever heard anybody say. All consoles start at higher prices. They always come down through the long cycle." Word!
There you have it, an Xbox 360 sales status report from Mr. Microsoft himself. We say, preach on Ballmer and don't let anyone mock you for sporting pink boxing gloves. Ever.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One