Glyphs you'll want to look for:
- Glyph of Swiftmend. Hands down, 100%, the best Restoration Druid glyph out there, in my humble opinion. Its usefulness absolutely cannot be overstated. It removes the need to spend the mana and a cast time or global cooldown re-applying Regrowth or (more likely) Rejuvenation, and essentially turns both of these HoT's into an emergency heal without having to sacrifice the HoT afterwards. It's absolutely invaluable for 5-man healing. It may turn out to be less so for raids given the new abilities given to other healers, but instant compensation for burst damage on a tank while your HoT continues to roll is just amazing. I love this glyph and have never replaced it in the beta.
- Glyph of Healing Touch. This essentially turns Healing Touch into a flash heal. I played around with a bit for a 5-man healing but wasn't too impressed, and at level 80 you'll get a real flash heal, Nourish. In all honesty, this is probably a much better glyph for PvP-oriented feral druids, who will generally have Naturalist. Between Naturalist and this glyph, Healing Touch becomes a 1-second cast, which will be extremely useful for PvP.
- Glyph of Rejuvenation. More of an "Oh S%$T" reactive ability than anything else, but, like the Rebirth glyph, potentially more useful on progression content while the raid's still learning how to avoid damage. For 5-mans or while farming raid content, it's not likely to see as much use -- or, I should say, if it is seeing a lot of use, you've probably got a healing issue on your hands and you need to address the underlying cause of it rather than depend on this glyph.
- Glyph of Innervate. If you typically give Innervate to other people in your raid, the bite's not going to be so bad with this. With that said, you'll want to get a good handle on how the new mana regen mechanics work out for you before you slap this into a glyph slot.
- Glyph of Lifebloom. Insanely useful, especially if you take this in conjunction with Gift of the Earthmother, which will reduce the global cooldown on your Lifebloom casts by 20%. With that talent, this glyph, Nature's Splendor from the balance tree, enough +haste, and minimal latency it's theoretically possible to roll full Lifebloom stacks on 9+ people (not that you would want to be doing only that, just sayin'). If your healing attention in raids tends to be divided between tanks with a few spot heals on the raid as mine typically is, this allows you some extra breathing room.
- Glyph of Rebirth. Situationally useful, but much more so if your guild's hard at work on progression content, where a timely battle rez may very well swing a fight.
- Glyph of Regrowth. If you get the Living Seed talent, then you will want this Glyph to make Regrowth as efficient as possible. I have some doubts about the wisdom of turning Regrowth into a main-line healing spell, but the 21-second duration on Regrowth is probably enough in and of itself to make sure that this glyph doesn't get wasted. 20% more healing from Regrowth plus a Living Seed on a tank is very powerful. I like this glyph a lot for 5-man healing and I think it could be very useful for tank healing in raids.