Unfortunately, SOCOM Confrontation
has been plagued with a number of game stability issues since release. The bugs have been significant, rendering the game unplayable in many situations. A patch tomorrow will fix a myriad of problems:
- Fixed many issues which would cause the game to crash, hang, disconnect and exit to the PS3 XMB.
- Fixed an issue which would cause large numbers of players in a high player count game to be simultaneously disconnected.
- Fixed an issue which would cause players to be invincible.
- Fixed a physics issue which would cause players to occasionally "warp" around on the map.
- Fixed an issue where a "corrupt save data" message would be incorrectly displayed after updating the game.
- Fixed some player model issues related to team swapping.
- Client/server optimization.
- Fixed an issue where the scope camera had an incorrect offset from the barrel of the gun while prone or leaning/peeking.