click to enlarge
It's already known that the game has been submitted to both Microsoft and Sony for final approval. The SSFIITHDR section of the XBLM will contain downloads related to the game, including the recent SSFIIT theme for Pinball FX and both free and premium NXE themes, the latter featuring "extensive high-definition graphical layers that take over your Dashboard."
Capcom recently launced a branded storefront on PSN's PlayStation Store, which is where – should its release fall in step with the 360's – the PS3 version of SSFIITHDR could go live on Nov. 27. We've contacted Capcom for comment.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03