Embedded above is a newly released trailer for Batman: Arkham Asylum and, just as one could expect from the game's title, there are quite a few crazies running amok. The Joker seems as deranged as ever, Batman looks to be stressed, there's an overly large (possibly steroid fueled), chain wielding baddie on the loose and well, everything is rather gloomy. Actually, the game doesn't look too bad.
Non-video game related pro-tip: Go buy The Dark Knight.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One