We don't want to leave the Wii out of our Holidaze Schwagalong, so Wii-lovers, this is your chance to get in on the action. What says Holidaze and the Wii more than a snap-on plastic lightsaber attachment? Nothing that we can think of. You'll also get to cram your Wiimote into a handgun attachment and use a semi-clone of the Xbox 360 controller to put your games through their paces.
The Glow Saber Duo Pack and T-Wireless Precision Pack not enough for you? Fine. We're tossing in three Wii titles for you to huddle your family around over the next couple of weeks. Included is a copy of Death Jr.: Root of Evil, Wacky Races: Crash and Dash, and Family Party: 30 Great Games. It's more Wii-action that you can shake a saber at, and it could be yours if you enter our Joyswag contest:
- Leave a comment telling us how you'd weaponize your Wii
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Limit 1 entry per person per calendar day
- This entry period ends at 12:00pm ET on Thursday, December 18th. We'll randomly select 1 winner at that time to receive one Glow Saber Duo Pack (ARV $34.99), one T-Wireless Precision Pack (ARV: $29.99), one copy of Death Jr.: Root of Evil for Wii (ARV: $39.99), one copy of Wacky Races: Crash and Dash for Wii (ARV: $39.99), and one copy of Family Party: 30 Great Games for Wii (ARV: $19.99)
- For a list of complete rules, click here