- Single-server battlegrounds, and sometimes waiting hours for a queue.
- The old battleground ranking system, with one High Warlord per server.
- 40-man instances, if you think keeping 25 people in line is challenging, give this one a go.
- Epic ground mounts for 1000 gold in a time when cash did not flow so freely.
- Horde had no Paladins and Alliance had no Shamans.
- Before the report feature, I got a whisper message from a gold spammer about every thirty seconds.
- Many more limitations on where mounts were allowed.
Sometimes it's fun to read old WoW Insider posts, and remember what we were all excited and angry about in thee past. I'm sure many of our readers have been playing for as long as I have and some considerably longer. Walk with me down memory lane, which little annoyances were you glad to see go?