Around 1,000 pre-screened House Party participants hosted at-home events around the country with the only stipulation being that they had to invite at least ten other friends and family. For their Xbox party hosting, they were gifted $150 in Xbox goodies including a few games, some Microsoft points and peripherals. Not a bad deal.
"In order to get to the next 20 million [Xbox 360 sales], we need to get a new audience of women and teens," explained Microsoft's Heather Snavely. "We're going after them in ways that are different than ways we've done before." Let's party!
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One