So, you know when that event occurs? The one involving the guy who wants to do the thing? Right, so, when he pulls out the thing and performs the act, you were undoubtedly upset about the change in status of that thing. Which you had but then didn't. If your hero chose the thing (but not the other things), you would then have been left unable to find certain ... things.
You know what? Just go read this thing about Fable 2's Knothole Island DLC. Beware: This golden trail leads into spoiler territory.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One