But, still unmollified, he told The Bitbag, "I can't imagine any scenario where the PS3 can catch up with us. In fact, even if you doubled the current PS3 sales and Xbox 360 remained flat, they couldn't close the gap until 2014."
Meanwhile, Nintendo's Reggie Fils-Amie reportedly made an ear trumpet out of $100 bills and shouted, "What? Can you two speak up?" Though the involved parties emitted nary a chuckle, we thought it was a hoot.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox 360