Although it is Monday, this morning I am going to pretend that it is in fact, Sunday. After all, no one really likes Mondays, even if they're manic. Luckily for you, I have quite the list of comics for your enjoyment!
- Awkward Zombie has posted another WoW-related comic, Stinking With Portals.
- Cru the Dwarf is now on page 72 of his echoing through time.
- Dark Legacy Comics points out the No-Fly Zone. I lean towards agreeing with them that the general placement of said zone is inconvenient. It seems to be a conspiracy on the part of the Flightmasters to convince me to pay them to fly me to Coldarra or Sholazar Basin.
- Have you ever wondered what life would be like if your reputation gains worked the same way as in-game?
- Actually, have you ever considered bravely sending a special someone an in-game gift? Experience Points has.
- In Flintlocke vs. the Horde, there seems to be a disagreement about who should be included as an adventuring buddy.
- GU Comics is Looking for Clever. Actually, Woody is looking to
whorehire himself out! Check out the various ways you can put him to work and get some cool, collectible, and/or custom stuff.
- Check out the latest from LFG.
- Manic Graffiti always gets me smiling! Check out, Noobcow and Lame Jokes Heard While Waiting for PuGs to Start.
- Massive Pwnage has an inkling of what might be better than WoW. You Should See PvP.
- I always knew Flapcat was better than Ally-bird! Air Superiority was determined this past week on Monkey Punchers.
- NoObz points out that, especially for noobs, World of Warcraft can be a source of Stress.
- I know that many of you last week were disappointed with Ding!'s re-return, and unfortunately, there's no new comic this week.
- Teh Gladiators: Ping-Pong.
- World of Warcraft, eh? warns, You Won't Like Me When I'm Angry.
- The Scout Report has posted #63 and I love it. Unfortunately, I found out that when I tried to hit "Previous" to see if I had missed any other comics since last Sunday, it took me back to #52. So I recommend either jumping back five comics, or just reading from #52 if you think you've missed a couple!
- From The Adventures of Disgraph T. Dwarf comes Nuts Make Me Giggle. On this musical-fruit-note, I end this week's list!