The Channel will allow users to send BMI data from Wii Fit as well as the step data recorded from the Personal Trainer: Walking pedometer, and receive personalized guidance from health professionals about how to stay healthy. Our predictions: if you are only sending in data from one game, you will be told, "Maybe you should buy the other game too".
It's possible that this Japanese channel relates to the "Nintendo Active Health" trademark registered in Europe earlier this month. If it does refer to the same initiative, then Nintendo may be planning to offer health advice worldwide! Good news for people who want a game company all up in their business.
Source -- Hitachi
Source -- Nintendo
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19