It wasn't all marketing, however; the lingering effects of an unusually busy holiday season are also to blame. Says Riccitiello: "To be honest with you, we looked at the title, title feels very solid It will appeal to its audience well and it was likely to ship, as we had originally planned it, into a very cluttered, price reduced excess inventory channel both in North America and Europe in a heavy competitive environment. We didn't think it would get its best shot at success in [fiscal] Q4."
Let's hope the extra time spent marketing the game will give the devs at Redwood Shores some extra time to make the game as buzzworthy as EA is going tell us it is. More on this as it develops.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One
Microsoft Xbox 360