We reckon this is good news for WaW fans, but bad news for our planet's reserves of WWII locations that haven't yet been turned into video game levels, a resource that's running cataclysmically low. Where's Al Gore when you really need him?
- In "Nightfire," players take to the streets of a war-ravaged Berlin with only the flames of the burning city to expose the enemy.
- "Station" offers a bombed out underground train station littered with hidden passageways and destroyed subway cars.
- "Knee Deep" takes place on the island of Peleliu in a once tranquil village turned chaotic Japanese command center.
- The fan favorite 4-player co-op Nazi Zombies Bonus Mode returns with "Verrückt," a terrifying Zombie asylum featuring more weapons, perks via the addition of Perks-a-Cola machines, electroshock defenses and the endless zombie horde.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One