"It said I was obese," said the professional athlete (seen here judging a cookie contest). "If you're obese, it makes [your character on the screen] obese. I was disappointed that I was that big."
While we're happy to see Wii Fit getting some good press (it's a bit of an underdog, and could use the push!), we can't help but wonder if there might have been some kind of outdoor activity that Bell could have used to lose weight. There's bound to be some kind of sport he would like, right? Like cricket or kickball. Something like that.
[Thanks, Joaquin A!]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19