- Icy Prisms are now unique; they cannot be mailed but can still be traded.
- The Rogue ability Mutilate now does its appropriate damage based on talents.
- Raise Dead now properly detects the presence of Corpse Dust in your inventory.
- The Glyph of Windfury Weapon will not apply additional attack power.
- A Grounding Totem is now properly destroyed even if the grounded spell did not do damage.
- Tremor Totem now properly pulses every 3 seconds.
- Crippling Poison now has a PvP duration of 10 seconds.
- Wound Poison now has a PvP duration of 10 seconds.
Rogues had observed on the forums that Mutilate was doing significantly more damage than was intended by the fix in patch 3.0.9, and that may have been the result of buggy interaction with the Dirty Deeds talent. Glyph of Windfury Weapon had, for a few interesting days, reverted to a beta version granting attack power on Windfury procs. Most of these look like pretty straightforward bug fixes, with the exception of the one concerning Icy Prisms. Much to the everlasting sorrow of my e-wallet, I don't have a Jewelcrafter -- can someone tell me what effect the Icy Prism change is likely to have (if any)?