We'll be putting up the video trailer soon, but in the meantime, you can view it on the Xbox Live Marketplace or have a look at some stills captured by Gamersyde. We trust you'll be able to notice the new forest environment, as well as the return of mechs, monsters and machine guns.
Update: You can watch the full trailer above, which demonstrates the game's new cooperative action. The trailer also notes that Lost Planet 2 is running on MT-Framework 2.0, an updated version of the engine used in the original Lost Planet as well as other Capcom releases like Dead Rising and Devil May Cry 4.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One