ExciteBots is a party racing game starring animal-shaped robots, in which minigames pop up during races. "You won't believe your eyes when you find yourself shooting goals, throwing pies and even playing poker in the middle of racing robotic animals and insects around off-road tracks," the blurb says. If you were expecting something a bit more ... realistic, this is going to be DisappointBots for you. As for us, 6-player online racing combined with a party game? We're on board.
GameStop reveals a few further details about the game's release: according to listings on the retailer's site, ExciteBots will be sold both in a $39.99 standalone edition and a $49.99 Wii Wheel bundle.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19