Two playable characters are planned for use in the game. Seth, an elite soldier, will have the ability to master a variety of weapons to fight his enemies. Pandora is a "technomancer" equipped with several, magical abilities. Both of their stories will intertwine, giving players two unique perspectives of the world.
The first screens (available in our gallery) reveals the game's current, primitive state. But since us PS3 owners are an RPG-starved bunch, we'll watch how Mars progresses.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25