So when, and if, that does happen, Lionsgate is on board. The Cut Scene points out that Marvis does refer to the Wii streaming movies as opposed to downloading them, which suggests that he may be familiar enough with the platform to understand its limitations.
Of course, it is a fact that streaming TV is coming to the Wii, both in the form of Nintendo's own "Wii no Ma Channel," which will provide original content from Nintendo, and Fujisoft's Minna no Theater Wii, whose offerings seem limited to content of Japanese origin, like anime and Ultraman. It's possible Lionsgate could be expecting to make a deal with Fujisoft, or that another service is imminent. Of course, it's also possible that he's guessing there will be a Wii movie service this year because he wants there to be.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19