Repeating tasks is something that's been requested since the program debuted, and I really like how you can dig into the specifics of creating them. Potion Factory's Andy Kim acknowledges in his blog entry that the one huge drawback to this feature right now is localization. It's just not there at the moment, but that issue will be resolved once the code itself has been hammered out.
Other features in this update, as seen on the release notes, include:
- AppleScript support.
- Different way to tweak tasks including smart-folder-like capabilities and disabling the auto-completion of parent tasks when sub-tasks are finished.
- Duplicate any list, folder, or smart folder by right clicking in the source list.
- When emails are dragged and dropped into a task, it adds the sender's name and email address in addition to the subject.
- Various keyboard shortcut tweaks.
- Many more bug fixes and small features than we have room to list here.